
Joel and I had a great 13th Wedding Anniversary get-a-way. We went mountain biking on our way to Golden. We stayed downtown Golden at Table Mountain Inn. It is a great place and their restaurant has great enchiladas. Our friend Leslie turned us on to them when we lived in Golden. We went to Heritage Square to see one of their shows. I was serenaded by "Elvis" singing are you lonely tonight. The singer moved in and separated Joel and I. He unclasped our hands and held on to mine. I was really embarrassed. We went to church the next morning and saw a lot of our old friends from Golden. I gave Joel a photo album for our anniversary of 13 years of pictures with the two of us and our many adventures. I think he likes it because he has been carrying it around ever since.
1 comment:
Happy anniversary, Brenda and Joel! What a cute and sassy dress, Bren. I'm so excited you've updated your blog too. Yippee! This is going to be fun.
Post a Comment