We went to Disneyland again on Tuesday with all 27 of the Seamons' clan. I think I liked Pirates of the Caribbean the best. Calvin got really scared in the Haunted Mansion and when the light came back on he was really embarrassed because he found out he was wrapped around another lady who was not his mom. Hilarious.
We celebrated Joel's 37th birthday on Wednesday. He enjoyed the day boogie boarding, barbecuing and relaxing. We went to Medieval Times for dinner. It was a "Knight to Remember".
My brother Kelly was in town so he joined us at Medieval Times for dinner.
Thursday was our last beach day. We made the most out of it and Boogie Boarded from sun up til sun down. What a blast! Kelly joined us for some wave time later in the day.

3 comments:
It's SO nice that you have your blog rolling along. I'm really excited to see your pics. Kelly was glad he could meet up with you while he was in California, conveniently the same place and time as you.
Yea! California was so GREAT! We can't wait until the next reunion!
I vote for another *adult only* gathering. Don't get me wrong, having the kids along is wonderful - but it's so much easier without them!
Brenda! Yeah! It is so nice to see your pictures on your blog. You did a really nice job for your first time. Keep the pictures coming!
Looks like you had a wonderful family vacation. I just love Disneyland and the beach!
Post a Comment