We had an amazing 8 day vacation. We flew in to Los Angeles on Thursday June 5. We toured the LA temple grounds where I served my mission. The visitor center is under construction unfortunately so I didn't get to give them all the full "tour". We took lots of photos unfortunately I forgot my camera card in the computer at home. We took the kids to Cheesecake Factory in Santa Monica- my favorite restaurant. Then we drove to Anaheim and stayed acrossed the street from Disneyland at Castle Inn and Suites. We hit Disneyland the next day! Four kids at Disneyland...it was fun but exhausting! The kids had a ball. We drove to the beachhouse late that night to meet up with Joel's family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The matching Micky Mouse shirts are classic. You all look so cute. Has Gloria rubbed off on you? What a cute picture. I like the others too.
Great pictures. London and Jade were so good together at the beach. Looking I'm forward to doing it again.
Chris
Post a Comment