Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Forever Plaid

My husband sang and acted in a production of Forever Plaid for a few weeks this winter. I practically learned all his lines and songs by going to each of his performances. Who knew there was this side of Joel? He did an awesome job.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Forever Plaid was a good post to have be the first thing I see when I look at your blog...

There's a whole new meaning to FOREVER now that you haven't updated it since I created it!

I can't wait to see something new...hint, hint, hint.

Michelle said...

Hey! I didn't realize you had a blog! I love Blogs... they are a great way to keep up with eachother's lives.
It was super great to see you guys and meet your little girls in Cali - the time went by much too fast.
Thank you for all the great ROOK!
I'm crossing my fingers for a Jimmy Eat World gig in Denver!!
Love you guys!!