The kid's had a great time on Valentine's Day. They made Valentine's boxes. They woke up to buckets of kisses on the table and wax lips that I bought on a business trip to California. The school kids had fun
at their party. On Saturday (Valentine's Day) we cheered for Calvin and Oliver at basketball games. Joel took me out to dinner. Then we went to my Thompson Valley High School and watched a boys varsity basketba
ll game. I trip down memory lane since I haven't been back for 10 years to my school. We watched our friend Lorri Vandiver referee the game and tried not to heckle her too bad. Then Joel gave me a box of chocolates with a small heart necklace inside with a diamond. Did I mention he had given me roses earlier. (wow..chocolate, diamonds and roses) We danced the night away at the Stake Valentine's Dance. It was really fun!
at their party. On Saturday (Valentine's Day) we cheered for Calvin and Oliver at basketball games. Joel took me out to dinner. Then we went to my Thompson Valley High School and watched a boys varsity basketba
ll game. I trip down memory lane since I haven't been back for 10 years to my school. We watched our friend Lorri Vandiver referee the game and tried not to heckle her too bad. Then Joel gave me a box of chocolates with a small heart necklace inside with a diamond. Did I mention he had given me roses earlier. (wow..chocolate, diamonds and roses) We danced the night away at the Stake Valentine's Dance. It was really fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment