Thursday, July 10, 2008
On July 1st my dad, Dee turned 68 years-old. He wanted a waterski party. Not a popular type of party for a 68 year-old I would suspect. Although he is the designated boat driver this ski season due to his total hip replacement surgery a few months ago. He is doing fabulous however and will be back in action for snow ski season. He and my mom are so fun to be around. He received a new sit on top kayak making it easier for him to fish. We gave him a lawn game called "Ladder Golf".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so proud of myself...we actually sent his birthday package on time, a day early even. Speaking of...I've got a plethora of make-up gifts to send!
Love reading your blog -- and it was great to see your dad on here, too! I miss you and your family, so it is really wonderful to read about your latest adventures and to "see" your extended family. Sending our love from Castle Rock, Lori and family
Post a Comment